Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dotty manicure

Sunday, January 13, 2013
I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was spent in central London catching up with friends, going for lunch in Kensington, having dinner in Piccadilly and staying in Covent Garden. It was topped off by having the most relaxing pedicure this morning.

Today's mani should have been a splatter one, but I didn't have any straws, and following a weekend away I have opted to do a simple dotty look anyway. For this look I did the gradient browns/neutrals from the Day #7 challenge and went over them with my Models Own Wah nail pen in white. I quite like the dotty look instead of the usual polka dot, and one I might try with different colours combined next time.



What do you think of it? Link me to any dotty manicures if you have done them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.