Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week review #11

Sunday, March 18, 2012
Hello lovelies,
I am currently on my way back from another busy day in Birmingham. Did lots of wedding related gift shopping and went for dinner with my sister and brother-in-law.

It's three weeks today until my wedding and in the worst stroke of luck I still don't have my outfit. I am expecting it this week, even though it should have come in February. Will wring their necks if it's not here.

I had a back up mehndi outfit made this week. For those who don't know, this is like s traditional Asisn hen night with dholki songs and dancing. The back up outfit is pretty good, so I am happy with that.

My head is all over the place, and can't seem to concentrate on much at the moment. I just want everything to get done in time and for it to go well.

I haven't been up to much else in the past week. I met up withy cousin in London and we had a good catch up. I love bouncing ideas off her and having heart to hearts with her. She is one of my best friends.

I have been trying to grow my nails and keep them strong ahead of wedding. I don't want to wear false nails as I prefer my natural nails. Do you have any tips on keeping them strong and healthy?

Below is a pic of me with a Bourjois sweet kiss lipstick. Can't remember the shade number. What go you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you file and buff your nails every few days and keep applying a clear or strengthening nail varnish to them..this should keep them nice and strong and in tip top condition :) Love the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been filing them down and applying a clear varnish so I don't bite them. I haven't bitten them in years do not sure why I have started now, unless it's nerves.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.