Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bourjois Pop-up shop

Sunday, February 19, 2012
 Yesterday I went to the Bourjois pop-up shop in Shoreditch High Street with Ayshe, Aysha, and Aysha's sister Hatti. The shop was in the Beach Blanket Babylon and was a haven for make-up lovers with heavily discounted products.
 We were amongst the first to enter and received a lovely gift bag with some lovely products. There was the chance to get a manicure, and hair and make-up done, and even get some bodyart. I took advantage of the four products for £14, and got myself about 12 things including foundation, nail polish, lipsticks, lipgloss and eyeliners for a fraction of the price they would be in the shops!
The limited collection of eyeshadows and blushers above was a steal at £20! There were some great bargains there and it is definitely worth a visit if you have the chance. The last day will be on Monday. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no just missed this then, would have been interested in going, looks fab. There is loads of these pop-up things at the moment. I call them 'the blogger traps' hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right there, they are definitely blogger traps! But I love these kinds of shops purely for the offers and good discounts. It was good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about this pop up shop! It looks soo cute and sounds like there some real bargains...of how I wish I lived in London!

    btw I have given you the Sunshine Award on my blog http://mycherrylane.blogspot.com/2012/02/sunshine-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.